ContractsWise supplies effective, secure, easy to use and affordable contract management software. Social care organisations rely on third party contracts to deliver high quality services but keeping track of those contracts can be onerous and time consuming. Failing to manage contracts can often lead to unplanned and unnecessary expenditure and reduced quality of services. Contractswise’s software is very easy to implement and use. The many benefits include: Single repository for contract information. Avoid unplanned costs. Never miss a contract renewal or termination opportunity. Reduce administration time. Reduce document storage space. Improve supplier and customer relationships. Improve compliance. Reduce risks. Reduction in errors. Reporting contract performance. Realise planned cost savings or revenue improvements. A very quick return on investment. ContractsWise is certified to the international data security standard ISO27001 and your data never leaves the UK.
ECAS, which stands for the Effective Contracts Administration System, is a cloud-based software as a service tool designed by practitioners of contract management for the use by both experienced and inexperienced contract managers and contract owners. ECAS is easy to use and easy to implement. As a cloud-based system it can be accessed by unlimited concurrent users from internet enabled devices including PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones. It will operate with all common, modern browsers including Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer (IE9 and above). You will always be working with the latest available version and standard releases of new versions will be free of charge. We host and back up all data. All data is held in a high security datacentre in the UK. ContractsWise is certified to the international data security standard ISO27001. The full functionality available is listed here:
• A searchable contract database to hold key information.
• Unlimited number of contracts.
• Super User ability to configure the database.
• User ability to reconfigure their own home page.
• Super User ability to add new database fields (unlimited
• Create contract groups (unlimited) and allocate contracts to those groups.
• Write free text notes for any contract.
• Store documents associated with a specific contract. Any file type but not .exe files.
• Store corporate documents not associated with a specific contract.
• Automatically receive reminders in advance of contract start date, contract end date and contract renewal/termination date.
• Set your own notice periods to receive reminders which is adjustable at contract level.
• Send reminders to anyone even if they are not subscribed users to ECAS.
• Create your own automated reminders (unlimited) for any other important dates.
• View all reminders in a calendar.
• Synchronise the ECAS calendar to your work Calendar (e.g Outlook)
• Control permissions at contract level to read & edit or just read or have no access at all. • Set up multiple currencies.